Fresh and bright with a mellow citrus aroma, our Bergamot essential oil, pressed from the inedible fruit of the tree is uplifting and soothing for the emotions, gently quelling frustration and balancing mood swings. It is also an effective immune booster and great for congested skin.
- Extraction Method: Expression – squeezing the oil from the peel of the fruit
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Aroma: Citrus with a soft sweetness fragrance
- Fragrance Family: Citrus
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin with yellowish colour
- Blends well with: Frankincense, Geranium & Lemongrass
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
- Simply add 6-8 drops of essential oil or a blend of essential oils to your favourite burner or vaporizer
- Add up to 5 drops of essential oil to 10mls of blending oil for use in massage
- Add 4-6 drops of essential oil (or blend of oils) in 20mls of blending oil and swirl the water to disperse fully for use in a bath
- Add 3-5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of very hot (not boiling) water and inhale the vapor for 5-10 minutes
- 100% Pure Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) peel oil
- For external use only.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old.
- Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy.
- Best kept in a cool dry place.
- If applied in a massage blend, wait 12 hours before exposing skin to strong UV light or sunlight.
- Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Limonene, Linalool.